GRAND FRONT OSAKA (Umekita Plaza and South Building)
|Location||4-1 (Umekita Plaza), 4-20 (South Building) Ofuka-cho, Kita-ku, Osaka City|
|Lot area||20,488.08m² (of which 9,917.00m² is rented)|
|Total floor area||(1) Umekita Plaza: 10,226.10m²|
(2) South Building: 181,371.39m²
|Leasable area||5,893.37m² (5,188.33m²)|
|Number of floors||(1) 2 floors with 2 underground floors|
(2) 38 floors with 3 underground floors
|Completion date||(1) February 2013|
(2) March 2013
- 4.9 % of the property's trust beneficiary interest is co-owned by HHR. With respect to the leasable area, the area equivalent to the percentage of the HHR's trust beneficiary interest in the property is listed.
- With respect to the lot and total floor areas, the entire areas of the property are listed.
- The figures in parentheses of the leasable area indicate the area leasable for end-tenants.
High spec and large-scale urban complex facility located in a prime area in Umeda – The largest rail terminal in western Japan
- GRAND FRONT OSAKA is a large-scale urban complex facility comprised of a high-spec office building, retail facility and hotel directly connected to JR Osaka Station and is near Hankyu Osaka-umeda Station, Hanshin Osaka-Umeda Station and Umeda Station on the Osaka Metro Midosuji Line.
- The office section of the properties is superior in terms of its location and size and also boasts rarity. The facility standards and forms are the highest levels of the day. As such, it is thought that the appeal to potential tenants will be strong even in the medium-to-long-term.
The buildings occupied by retail tenants are comprised of Umekita Plaza, the South Building and North Building, the large-scale offices and a hotel that were established together, and in particular, the elements of differentiation from other facilities are the Knowledge Capital (Note) in which the North Building is composed of various facilities for people to interact in such as large and small offices, salons, labs, show room and theater.
The Intercontinental Hotels Group which operates the hotel section is one of the world’s largest hotel groups with hotel projects in more than 100 countries and regions. It develops through its many affiliates and is globally renowned for its brand strength and operational capabilities.
Note Knowledge Capital is the operator of offices, etc. serving as the base for the realization of intellectual creation and interaction established on the lower section of North Building as well as office facilities.