HANKYU NISHINOMIYA GARDENS
|Location||14-2, Takamatsu-cho, Nishinomiya City, Hyogo Prefecture|
|Lot area||79,003.72m² (of which 6,255.29m² is rented)|
|Total floor area||(1) Store, parking garage space and movie theater: 201,581.85m²|
(2) Parking garage space: 31,891.07m²
(3) Parking garage space and store (Annex): 18,523.10m²
|Number of floors||(1) 9 floors|
(2) 6 floors
|Completion date||(1) October 2008|
(2) October 2008
(3) October 2018
- 28% of the property's trust beneficiary interest is quasi co-owned by HHR and 72% by Hankyu Corporation. With respect to the leasable area, the area equivalent to the percentage of the HHR's trust beneficiary interest in the property is listed.
- With respect to the lot and total floor areas, the entire areas of the property are listed.
One of the largest shopping centers in western Japan, located in an affluent trade area between Osaka and Kobe
- The property, which opened in 2008 as a redevelopment of the former site of Hankyu Nishinomiya Stadium, is one of the largest shopping centers in western Japan.
- With urban areas having dense population spreading along the coast between Osaka and Kobe and from Takarazuka through Kawanishi and Itami, the trade area of the property has an abundant population, which totals 340,000* within a radius of 3km and 780,000* within a radius of 5km. Moreover, it is an excellent trade area with strong purchasing power, as it includes such affluent cities as Ashiya, Nishinomiya and Takarazuka.
- The property features the anchor stores of Nishinomiya Hankyu (department store), Izumiya Nishinomiya Gardens Store (GMS) and Toho Cinemas Nishinomiya OS (cinema complex), and houses tenant stores totaling about 260. In addition, there is the Sky Garden on the rooftop, where events and other activities can be held.
- The property has excellent traffic access as it is directly connected by a deck to Nishinomiya-kitaguchi Station on the Hankyu Railway Kobe Line and Imazu Line, which is a major station that ranks third behind Osaka-umeda Station and Kobe-sannomiya Station in the number of passengers out of all Hankyu Railway line stations.
- HANKYU NISHINOMIYA GARDENS has assessment of "5 star" of DBJ Green Building Certification, which is the highest ranking, from Development Bank of Japan. (Please refer to the following for the announcement made by DBJ and details of the Program.
DBJ's website: http://igb.jp/en/list.html)
- The figures are surveyed at the time of acquisition.